CN39 Digital Piano software update v1.02 released
Kawai Japan has issued a software update for the CN39 Digital Piano.
This recommended v1.02 update addresses some issues related to Virtual Technicians settings, Bluetooth Audio volume, and other minor bugs, while also improving the Line Out volume level.
The full update changelog is shown below:
- Fixed: Virtual Technician settings may not be recalled correctly when changing the tone.
- Fixed: Bluetooth Audio volume setting may not be applied correctly.
- Fixed: Line Out metronome volume may change when connecting/disconnecting headphones.
- Fixed: String Resonance could not be disabled.
- Improved: Smart Mode Virtual Technician setting parameters.
- Improved: Speaker EQ.
- Improved: Increased the Line Out signal level.
- First production version.
CN39 owners are encouraged to update their instruments to use this latest software version. We also recommend that users backup any user-created Registration/Startup settings before applying the update.
The software update and update instructions can be downloaded from the ‘Software Updates’ page of the Kawai Global website at the following URL:
Note that Kawai software updates are cumulative, i.e. the v1.02 update includes any fixes and improvements provided with all previous versions.