CN37 Digital Piano software update v1.05 released
Kawai Japan has issued a software update for the CN37 Digital Piano.
This recommended v1.05 update addresses some issues relative to received MIDI data, while also fixing random playback when using the USB player.
The full update changelog is shown below:
- Fixed: Bug related to random playback mode when using the USB player.
- Fixed: MIDI IN chorus send level and chorus parameters would not work correctly.
- Changed: Volume, pan, and expression commands received via MIDI IN no longer affect the keyboard sound.
- Improved: Support for Virtual Technician iPad app Smart Mode, User Touch Curve, and User Voicing functions.
- Fixed: Sometimes changing sounds using the Sound Museum app would not work correctly.
- Fixed: Sometimes the display would not update when using the Sound Museum app to change settings.
- Improved: Key-off noise character of electric piano sounds.
CN37 owners are encouraged to update their instruments to use this latest software version. We also recommend that users backup any user-created Registration/Startup settings before applying the update.
The software update and update instructions can be downloaded from the 'Software Updates' page of the Kawai Global website at the following URL:
Note that Kawai software updates are cumulative, i.e. the v1.05 update includes any fixes and improvements provided with all previous versions.