CA97/CA67 Digital Piano software update v1.08 released
Kawai Japan has issued a software update for the CA97/CA67 Digital Pianos.
This recommended v1.08 update addresses issues with SMF playback, Reverb failing to enable, and replaying notes while half-pedalling, while also improving the resolution of SMF playback and accuracy of the metronome.
The full v1.08 update changelog is shown below:
- Fixed: Playing an SMF file while the Chorus effect is enabled no longer changes the effect depth.
- Fixed: Stopping an SMF/Audio file while setting the ‘A’-point A-B repeat function cancels the selection.
- Fixed: REVERB button could fail to enable the Reverb function in some cases.
- Fixed: Replaying a note while half-damper is press could produce damper off sound.
- Improved: Clock resolution of SMF playback is improved.
- Improved: Accuracy of metronome tempo is improved.
CA97/CA67 owners are encouraged to update their instruments to use this latest software version. We also recommend that users backup any user-created Registration/Startup settings before applying the update.
The software update and update instructions can be downloaded from the ‘Software Updates’ page of the Kawai Global website at the following URL:
Note that Kawai software updates are cumulative, i.e. the v1.08 update includes any fixes and improvements provided with all previous versions.